SUNNY BEACH CLUB CONDOMINIUM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
HANGING OF TOWELS OR ANY LAUNDRY GARMENTS OR OTHER UNSIGHTLY OBJECTS ON FRONT OR BACK BALCONIES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
OUTDOOR GRILLS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR NEAR THE BUILDING. DESIGNATED AREA WILL BE THE YELLOW STRIPED AREA DIRECTLY WEST OF THE ELEVATOR SHAFT.
- NO OCCUPANT SHALL MAKE ANY USE OF A UNIT WHICH VIOLATES ANY LAWS, ORDINANCES OR REGULATIONS OF ANY GOVERNMENT BODY.
- PARKING SPACES ARE LIMITED TO PASSENGER VEHICLES AND USE OF THE SPACE FOR STORAGE, OTHER types OF VEHICLES, EQUIPMENT, OR APPARATUS IS PROHIBITED. -
- GARBAGE SHALL BE PLACED IN WATERPROOF BAGS AND MUST NOT ACCUMULATE OUTSIDE OF DOORS BUT PLACED IN TRASH RECEPTACLE.
- NO GUEST OR RELATIVE OF AN OCCUPANT MAY USE THE FACILITIES UNLESS IN ACTUAL RESIDENCE OR ACCOMPANIED BY THE RESIDENT. CHILDREN OF OCCUPANT OR THOSE VISITING WILL CONDUCT THEMSELVES IR ACCORDANCE
WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS UNDER PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN SUPERVISION.
- OWNERS, THEIR FAMILIES, LESSEES, AND GUESTS USING THE SWIMMING POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND MUST OBEY THE RULES:
A: GLASS CONTAINERS AND FOOD ARE PROHIBITED.
B: NO FLOTATIONS (AIR MATTRESSES, BEACH BALLS, ETC.) ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL. ·EXCEPTION IS BODY FLOTATIONS BY NON SWIMMERS.
- RADIOS, STEREOS AND TV'S MUST BE KEPT AT A REASONABLE VOLUME AT ALL - TIMES. NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS MAY BE USED WITHOUT MANAGEMENT CONSENT. LOUD CONVERSATIONS ON BALCONIES OR IN COMMON AREAS SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
FOR SAFETY OR EMERGENCIES, ALL SHORT TERM OCCUPANTS MUST NOTIFY MANAGER OF ARRIVAL AT THEIR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE!
SUNNY BEACH CLUB OCEAN VIEW REALTY GROUP
2730 OCEAN SHORE BLVD 1350A OCEAN SHORE BLVD
ORMOND BEACH, FL 32176 ORMOND BEACH, FL 32176
Welcome Renters! We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!
For your security, the elevator is kept locked after 8p.m. When entering the building after 8p.m. use your elevator key and turn it to the on position. The door will open, then turn the key to the off position and remove the key. The elevator key is the smallest one on the key ring. ALWAYS TAKE KEY WITH YOU WHEN LEAVING THE BUILDING.
In case of an emergency after hours within your unit please call our service at 386-441-8245 and specify you are our rental and you have an emergency that cannot wait for normal business hours.
In case of Building Facility problems, ie elevator, pool, etc. please contact the Building Manager: Southern State Management Group at 386-446-6333 or 386-761-3004.
The mailboxes are located in the amenities room on the first floor. There are also rest rooms there for your use while at the pool. There is a separate key that opens the amenities room and also the stairways.
Please run the garbage disposal often. Do not over fill and run plenty of water through it.
Tar stains from the beach are difficult to get out of rugs. Please remove all tar from your shoes and/or your feet before entering the unit.
Please do not hang towels over outside railings.
When operating vertical blinds, please use the chain to open slats so you can see through them, then draw the blinds open or closed via the drawstring. The breeze off the ocean can be very strong at times. If you open the sliding glass door, and have the entrance door open at the same time please be certain to use a door stop or the entry door will slam shut.
You have one assigned parking space. Please do not pull into anyone else’s space.
Please return the shopping carts to the first floor when finished with it.
Please obey all condominium rules and regulations during your stay.
At the end of your stay, please lock the door on your way out and return all keys to the Ocean View office or key return box at Ocean View.
Check out time is 10a.m.
Hope you have a Great Time in Ormond Beach and we hope to see you again.