Special Notice For our Vacation rental customers
Effective July 1, 2011 Ocean View Condominium Rental Group Inc. has made significant changes to the reservation process.
1. Insurance is now available to protect our guests from financial loss should the unexpected occur. Go to http://content.travelguard.com/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=20582 to view a flyer describing the all seasons travel plan.
2. A $25 non-refundable fee is now required for each reservation. This will purchase an accidental rental damage insurance policy. Follow this link to view a flyer describing the ARDI plan. http://content.travelguard.com/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=8080
3. The damage waiver does not cover theft, gross negligence, willful or wanton conduct, intentional damage, lost keys, swimming pool passes, club cards or gate cards, excessive wear and tear, unauthorized late check-outs, pets, smoking, or any other violation of our rental policies.
4. There is no longer a security deposit; the initial deposit to book a reservation may be deducted from your rental amount when the final payment is made.
Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc.
Vacation Rental Policies Effective March, 2013
1. A $25.00 service charge applies to all changes and cancellations to a reservation.
2. The reservation deposit is not refundable for cancellations within 30 days of your scheduled arrival date.
3. A $25 damage waiver fee is required with all reservations. This will purchase the accidental rental damage Insurance plan from Travel Guard and eliminates the need for us to hold your initial deposit.
4. All payments must be made in full 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.
5. Cancellations within 30 days of scheduled arrival will not receive a refund unless the unit reserved is re-rented for the time period reserved. An administration fee of 20% will be deducted from the refund. *
6. Your signature is required prior to arrival on a statement agreeing to our rental policies and any applicable condo rules & regulations. Access to the property cannot be provided without this signature.
7. No refunds for early departures. *
8. Many of our properties cannot accommodate trucks, tractors, trailers & other oversized vehicles. Approval for any vehicle other than a passenger automobile must be obtained in writing in advance of arrival.
9. No Check - Ins after 3 PM unless arranged prior to arrival. Guaranteed late arrival fee of $25.00 applies.
10. Check in time is 3 PM. Earlier check in on your scheduled arrival date may be permitted, if the property is ready.
11. Check out time is 10 AM.
12. Maximum occupancy is 6 persons for a 2 bedroom, 8 persons for a 3 bedroom .
13. Pets are never allowed in condominium rental units.
14. There is NO Smoking in any vacation rental condos or houses. There will be an additional cleaning fee of $250 if a property is left in a condition where it needs to be extensively cleaned and deodorized due to smoking.
15. Reservations for specific units or floor locations cannot be guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but we must reserve the right to re-assign units.
16. All reservations are confirmed on first come, first serve basis.
17. Monthly rentals that begin the first day of the month must depart the last day of that month.
18. Ocean Shore Blvd. is located between many of the condominium buildings and the Atlantic Ocean. This will not be an acceptable reason for cancellation or refunds.
19. Lockout charge of $50 unless during office hours.
20. Late arrival is not an acceptable reason for cancellation, refunds, or changes to scheduled departure. *
21. Minor maintenance items or requests that are usually $5.00 or less (i.e. light bulbs, a/c filters, etc.) are the responsibilities of the tenant.
22. Subletting is not permitted.
23. Race week and Bike week rates are slightly higher.
24. Rates are subject to change without notice.
25. Must be 25 years of age to make reservations.
26. No refunds will be given for equipment, appliances, or utility failures. We cannot guarantee the appliances, equipment, and utilities. We will make every effort to repair any failures as soon as possible but no refunds.
27. $50 fee if all keys are not returned to Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc.
28. All payments are deposited in an interest-bearing account with all interest to accrue to Ocean View.
29. The information provided to Ocean View when making your reservation, must be accurate. This includes the number of individuals as well as contact information. Failure to provide accurate information will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
* Ocean View now offers the Travel Guard All Seasons Travel Plan which may cover you and your vacation investment if the unexpected happens. Please note that our cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illness, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. There will be no refunds for cancellation due to weather or personal circumstances. We therefore urge you to purchase the trip insurance.