AQUARIUS CONDOMINIUM RULES AND Guidelines
The Aquarius is a building community with full time residents and renter guests that come here to enjoy their vacation. Please be considerate and respect others. Your cooperation is expected and appreciated.
Office hours are Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri 9:00-5:00 Wed , Sat 9:00-12:00 closed Sun, closed for lunch.
1. Loading and unloading must be done through the garage. Vans can park at the entrance to the garage on the ramp while loading and unloading. No loading or unloading through lobby.
2. Valets and carts are inside the garage door for loading and unloading, they are not to be taken inside the units and must be returned immediately.
3. All renters and guests must register themselves and cars in the office.
4. All cars must be parked in your assigned parking space or on the upper deck.
5. Do not open the . doors to anyone you do not know.
6. Doors are to be securely locked after entering or leaving the building.
7. Keep all apartment and laundry doors closed at all. times.
8. Do not leave anything unattended in the halls or stairwells.
9. Do not hang anything over the balcony railings.
10. No cooking on balconies with charcoal or open flame.
1 1 . The air conditioning and heating system must be turned off when doors and windows are open.
12. Do not flush anything but toilet tissue down toilet.
13.Avoid making noise that may disturb others. Loud noise of any kind is prohibited.
14. Running or playing in the hallways, stairwells, lobby or swimming area is prohibited.
15.Playing with or in the elevators is prohibited. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
16. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult in all areas.
17. Keep the security gate lo the beach closed at all times.
18. Pool hours are 10:oo am until 10:00 pm.
19. Do not save or reserve pool chairs.
20. Babies must wear elasticized disposable diapers in the pool.
21. No floats, beach balls, tubes or Frisbees in pool or pool area.
22. Only standard swimsuits no cutoffs in pool allowed.
23. No playing, hanging or sitting on pool safety rope.
24. Removal of pool furniture from pool area is prohi bi ted.
25. No loud music or noise in pool area.
26. Tar and sand ist be cleaned from feet before entering building,
27. Beach cover u pf and shoes must be worn in building.
28. No wet suits in building.!
29. All garbage mu t be in plastic bags before placing down trash chute.30. All glass and breakable items must be carried to dumpster in garage area.I
31. Please recycle newspaper. cans, bottles, plastic containers & bags in blue bins located next to dumpsters at garage exit.
32. Bicycles and surfboards must be stored in basement storage only. bikes must be taken out through garage onlf ,3. Shuffleboard equipment is stored in the social room and must be returned after each use.
34. No pets allowed.
We thank you for your cooperation. Observing these rules will make it pleasant safe and secure for everyone.
AQUARIUS OCEANFRONT CONDO OCEAN VIEW REALTY GROUP
1575 OCEAN SHORE BLVD. 1350 A OCEAN SHORE BLVD.
ORMOND BEACH, FL 32176 ORMOND BEACH, FL 32176
We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!
Your private building entry code for your stay is __________________. This code buzzes the front building door open only from the small keypad under the telephone entry system box. You may give guests your 2 digit code to use on the phone entry system and that calls you on the phone and you can buzz them in by pressing 6 on the unit phone.
Please take your keys with you when you leave your apartment. All exterior doors and gates lock automatically behind you. Careful, don’t get locked out!
In case of emergency after hours within your unit please call our service at 386-441-8245 and specify you are our rental and you have an emergency that cannot wait for normal business hours.
A coin operated laundry is located on each floor in the north section of the hallway.
A trash chute is located on each floor in the north section of the hallway. All trash must be in plastic bags.
Recycling bins are located in the garage against the wall at the exit, no need to sort. Please recycle!
Out going mail box and guests mailboxes are located in the lobby.
A newspaper machine is located in the garage next to the door. Delivery can be ordered.
A pool restroom is located in the basement at the north end of the hallway.
Please use a credit card or calling card for all toll calls, local calls are free.
If your apartment has vertical blinds please use the chain to open slats so you can see through them, then draw the blinds open or closed via the drawstring. The breeze off the ocean can be very strong at times. If you open the sliding glass door, and have the entrance door open at the same time please be certain to use a door stop or the entry door will slam shut.
Some apartments have private owner’s closets that are locked. Please do not tamper with them. Owners leave personal items such as clothing, toothbrushes.
Please don’t put anything in the garbage disposal that might jam it like onion skin, corn cobs, bones, ect.
Please use only automatic dishwashing liquid in the dishwasher.
Please obey all condominium rules and regulations during your stay.
Check out time is 10a.m.
At the end of your stay, please lock the door on your way out and return all keys to the Ocean View office or key return box at Ocean View.
Hope you have a Great Time in Ormond By The Sea and we hope to see you again.